Tuesday, October 5, 2010

HauteLook: Seriously, AMAZING deals on designer fashions!


Most of us college kids and twenty-somethings do not have $$$$ to drop on a single pair of over-priced, yet super-sweet denim and other nonsense.  I know I personally find myself frustrated, shuffling through the florescent lighting and dingy atmosphere of TJMaxx and other overstock stores, only to come out with a damaged, wrong-sized Rampage top just to feel like I didn't just waste my life

Well...TODAY IS OUR LUCKY DAY :)  This new site called HauteLook.com has finally made all of your dreams come true!  I'm talking Jessica Simpson shoes, 7 For All Mankind, FENDI eye wear, Kensie, Free People, Gucci, ALL up to 70% off original pricing.  Insanity, right?

Here is how it works...The site holds 'events' for every designer, within a specific time frame (listed in Pacific Time, so +3hrs. for all you east coasters).

Supply is limited, so jump on this ASAP to get your favorite picks and sizes

I just picked out some DOPE 7's, my very first pair ::sigh::

No comments:

Post a Comment